GYLON® Style 3522
100% PTFE diaphragm offering the longest service life in the industry.
Exclusive to Garlock®, the GYLON® PTFE Diaphragm material is made using a proprietary process that optimizes quality and uniformity. Using the best available technology, this material offers the longest service life in the industry and continues to outperform all competitive materials. GYLON® PTFE diaphragms offer the highest performance, lowest permeability, lowest creep, and longest flex life available and can be used in all diaphragm pump types.
- Chemical and temperature resistant – withstands aggressive chemicals and temperatures up to +500°F / +260°C.
- Flexibility – up to four times the flex life of conventional PTFE
- Reduced Void Content – results in less permeation, increased life, reduced potential for cross-contamination of process media
- Cost savings – longer diaphragm life means increased process uptime and decreased labor costs
- Environmental Stewardship – improved equipment efficiencies, better protection of downstream equipment and minimized batch contamination due to more reliable diaphragm
- Conforms to FDA regulations
- Max. Temperature:
500°F / 260°C
- Max. Pressure:
800 PSI / 55.16 bar
- 3A Standard, NSF 61 Standard, USP Class VI Chapter 87 & 88, USP Part 31, 281 and 661
- Strong caustics
- Strong acids