Garlock® ONE UP® Pump Diaphragm
Resistant to chemicals, abrasives, high temperature, and high pressure.
Garlock® ONE-UP® pump diaphragms contain high performance GORE® PTFE sheet on the wetted side for significantly longer life than conventional PTFE diaphragms. These diaphragms are considerably stronger than conventional materials and provide excellent chemical resistance. They are suitable for use in elevated temperatures and pressures, and are ideal for general-service pumps that are used for a variety of pumping tasks.
GORE® is a registered trademark of W.L. Gore & Associates.
- One-piece design
- Contains GORE® PTFE sheet bonded to a reinforced rubber backing
- Patented rib construction
- Chemically inert and temperature resistant
- Greater flex life
- Available for most makes of pumps and sizes
- Long lasting for reduced downtime and inventory costs
- Works with most chemicals
- Lower maintenance and operating costs
- Neoprene backing:
14°F to 200°F / -10°C to 93°C
- EPDM backing:
14°F to 280°F / -10°C to 137°C
- Viton backing:
32°F to 350°F / 0°C to 176°C
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to all media in the 0-14 pH range except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
- Flex Life: More than 70MM cycles
(ASTM-D-2176, 0.020 in. thick, 0.600 in. wide)
- Impact Strength: 30.4 ft.lbs./in.
(ASTM-D-256, 0.220 in. thick)
- Industrial use only (not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing or packaging operations)
- WARREN RUPP
Diaphragm Application Data Sheet
Garlock Diaphragm Material and Technical Capabilities Brochure
Garlock ONE-UP® Diaphragm Catalog