GYLON BIO-LINE® Aseptic Food Grade PTFE Gaskets
Process and equipment reliability
GYLON BIO-LINE® PTFE material provides exceptional sealing performance for all pharmaceutical and food processing applications and processes. It’s restructured PTFE composition provides safe, durable and consistent sealing performance in a range of challenging environments, including exposure to acids, caustics, sensitive media, low and high temperatures and pressures.By remaining flexible, tight and flush with the pipe bore, even under high loads, GYLON BIO-LINE® gaskets further eliminate the potential for process material contamination caused by traditional elastomeric seals.
Advantages at a Glance
- Stable dimensions — No intrusion, no cold flow, high recovery
- Temperature resistance — Can be used at all process temperatures and with high temperature fluctuations
- Will not become embrittled or crack due to temperature exposure.
- Chemical resistance — Almost universal chemical resistance, FDA compliant, meets USP Class VI
- Reduces inventory
- Reduces risk of improper installation
- Maintains excellent sealing characteristics under vibration, flange misalignment and high temperature differentials
- Can be installed in a wide range of pressure connections
- Reduces downtime and costs
- Resistant to all SIP and CIP processes
- Approvals — EN 1935/2004, USP Class VI, FDA-compliant, KTW-approved