STRESS SAVER® GYLON® Style 3504 Gasket Seals
100% GYLON® PTFE with aluminosilicate microspheres
GYLON® STRESS SAVER® Style 3504 combines the proven sealing advantages of molded, raised ribs with the performance characteristics of the industry recognized GYLON® 3504 PTFE gasketing material. The combination of these two time-tested configurations make Style 3504 GYLON® STRESS SAVER® the ultimate sealing solution.
- Versatility – Suitable for both metallic and non-metallic piping with either flat or raised face flanges
- Chemical resistance – GYLON® 3504 is ideal for a wide range of caustics and acids, helping to simplify the selection process
- Limited Creep and Cold-Flow – Greatly reduces the leakage after installation and system cycling
- Superior Physical Properties – Higher temperature and pressure capabilities as compared to rubber gaskets
- Homogeneous Construction – Single piece design helps avoid permeation, delamination, fold-over of PTFE envelopes and potential splitting when installed against raised face flanges
- High purity – FDA, USP Class VI, and NSF-61*
*Style 3505 GYLON® Stress Saver® is able to meet the stringent requirements of NSF-61 for potable water applications.
- Composition100% GYLON® PTFE with aluminosilicate microspheres
- Color Blue
- Temperature-450° F to 500° F / -268° C to 260°C
- PressurePSIG 800 PSIG 55 Bar
- PxT (max)250,000 (psig x °F) / 8,600 (bar x °C)
- MediaAll solvents, most caustics and acids, hydrocarbons, refrigerants, cryogenics and potable water
- Approved to NSF-61 for potable water applications.
- Chemical Processing
- Electronics, semiconductor
- Pulp and Paper
- Potable/Drinking water*
- Cast and ductile iron
*Specify Style 3505 GYLON® Stress Saver®
Meets ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), FDA (Food and Drug Administration), and USP (US Pharmacopeia) specifications.
Application Data Sheets
Approvals & Certifications
Shelf Life Statements
Garlock GYLON Shelf Life Statement