STRESS SAVER® 6800 Gasket Seals
EPDM gasket for water and very mild acids and caustics applications
The STRESS SAVER® 6800 provides an economical solution for applications where a PTFE envelope is not required.
- More economical gasket where a PTFE envelope is not required
- Raised, molded-in sealing rings seal with 75% less surface area for high performance in non-metallic flanges (Flat face flanges strongly recommended)
- Min. Temperature:-40°F / -40°C
- Max. Temperature:300°F / 149°C
- Max. Pressure:250 PSI / 17 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/8:50,000 (°F x PSIG) / 1,717 (°C x bar)
- Water service
- Very mild acids and caustics
Meets FDA specifications
Application Data Sheets
Engineered Gasketing Technical Manual
STRESS SAVER Gaskets in Non-standard Dimensions – TECHNICAL BULLETIN
Rubber Gaskets in Raised Face Flanges (150# or 300#) – TECHNICAL BULLETIN
Can't find what you're looking for?
Search our global website for a larger range of products.
Alternatively, you can contact our sales support team who will guide you through out the process.