STRESS SAVER® 370 Gasket Seals
Low torque gaskets for metallic or non-metallic flat-face flanges
STRESS SAVER® 370 gaskets feature raised, molded-in sealing rings and seal with 75% less surface area for high performance in non-metallic flanges. Its pure PTFE sealing surface resists many chemicals and the contaminant-free EPDM body is ideal for a variety of high purity applications.out performed vermiculite based gaskets in laboratory testing, showing significantly less leakage even in extreme thermal cycling condition.
- Raised, molded-in sealing rings seal with 75% less surface area for high performance in non-metallic flanges (Flat face flanges strongly recommended)
- Pure PTFE sealing surface resists many chemicals
- Contaminant-free EPDM is ideal for electronics*, pharmaceutical and food industries**
- Proprietary process bonds PTFE to elastomer, won’t delaminate or leach
- Special packaging for high-purity applications
* Tested by BALASZ Labs for trace metal extractables, Anions, Cations, and T.O.C.s. Results available on request.
** Consult Garlock Applications Engineering for FDA information.
- Available in ASME and DIN sizes
- Min. Temperature: -40°F / -40°C
- Max. Temperature: 300°F / 149°C
- Max. Pressure:250 PSI / 17 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 50,000 (°F x PSIG) /1,717 (°C x bar)
- Chemical processing
- Electronics, semi-conductor
- Pulp and paper
Approvals & Certifications