GYLON® 3504 Tuff-Rail®
Extending the use of our patent pending molding technology, the 3504 TUFF-RAIL® gasket is the latest addition to our TUFF-RAIL® family of products. A blend of aluminosilicate and PTFE, the 3504 TUFF-RAIL® offers excellent compressibility and a wide range of chemical compatability. Engineered with the same raised sealing areas, the 3504 TUFF-RAIL® has been proven to seal and reseal even in the most demanding manway installations.
- Engineered to a single size to fit the most common manways simplifying inventory (AAR-1, UTC-1, TRN-1)
- Reusable with unlimited shelf life and high crush resistance – issues commonly associated with rubber gaskets
- Raised sealing ribs offer excellent creep resistance and long term bolt load retention – ideal for heavy vibration and thermal cycling.
- PTFE with aluminosilicate microspheres
- Min. Temperature: -450°F / 268°C
- Max. Temperature: 500°F / 0°C
- Creep Relaxation (ASTM F38) %: 40
- Compressibility (ASTM F36) %: 24-45
- Recovery (ASTM F36) %: >30
Chemical Resistance Guides
Shelf Life Statements