BLUE-GARD® Style 3000
The BLUE-GARD® Style 3000 compressed fiber gasketing is made with aramid fibers with an NBR binder. This gasket provides improved torque retention and drastically lowers emissions levels. It also cuts operational costs by reducing waste and energy consumption.
- Excellent sealability
- Improved torque retention
- Drastically lowered emissions levels
- Cuts operational costs through reduced waste, maintenance, stocked inventory, fluid loss, and energy consumption
- Available in sheet or cut gasket form
- Unique blend of aramid fibers, fillers, and an NBR rubber binder
- Blue color
- Min. Temperature:
-100°F / -73°C
- Max. Temperature:
700°F / 371°C
- Continuous Max:
400°F / 205°C
- Max Pressure:
1000 PSI / 70 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/16:
350,000°F x PSIG / 12,000 bar x °C
- Maximum PxT 1/8:
250,000°F x PSIG / 8,600 bar x °C
- Utility Services
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons
Application Data Sheets
Gasket Application Data Sheet
Engineered Gasketing Technical Manual
Garlock Fiber Gasketing
Garlock Performance Grade Compressed Gasketing
Garlock Style 3000 Spec Sheet – (NA) 2016-11 E
Can't find what you're looking for?
Search our global website for a larger range of products.
Alternatively, you can contact our sales support team who will guide you through out the process.