Flexible core, braided valve packing that combines two proven Garlock® yarns to provide premium service in high temperature and pressure valve stem services.
This proprietary product employs a PBI® yarn encapsulating INCONEL® alloy wire braided over a LATTICE BRAID® carbon yarn core. The encapsulated INCONEL® wire eliminates stem wear, and the braided carbon yarn ensures a flexible core.
- Encapsulated INCONEL® wire eliminates stem wear
- Superior resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Dimensional stability at high temperatures
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Certifiable to less than 200 ppm leachable chlorides upon request
- Max Temperature: 850°F / 455°C
- Max Valve Pressure: 4,500 psi / 310.26 bar
- Power Generation
- Severe Valve Stem Applications