GAR-SEAL® Butterfly Valve for Control, Throttling and Shut-off Duties
GAR-SEAL® valves are used extensively where corrosive, abrasive, and toxic media need to be reliably controlled. They are typically used for accurate control, throttling, and shut-off duties in a wide range of industries, including chemical, petrochemical, chlorine, paper, electro-plating, and more. GAR-SEAL® butterfly valves offer reduced maintenance requirements and increased operational reliability.
- Provide accurate control
- Offer reduced maintenance
- Increase operational reliability
- 2in / DN 50 up to 24in / DN 600
- ASME B16.5 class 150 lbs (design RF/FF)
- EN 1092 PN 10/16 (Design A/B) (Available upon request)
- ISO 5752 Table 5 short
- ASME B16.10 – 2in / 5.08 cm to 12in / 30.48 cm Table Narrow; 14in / 35.56 cm to 24in / 60.96 cm Table Wide
- DIN EN 558-1 GR 20
- MSS-SP 67: 2in / 5.08 cm to 12 in / 30.48 cm Table Narrow; 14in / 35.56 cm to 24in / 60.96 cm Table Wide
- API 609: 2in /5.08 cm to 12in / 30.48 cm Category A; 14in / 35.56 cm to 24 in / 60.96 cm Category B
- DIN/EN 12516 T2 (DIN 3840)
- Tested within the scope of the inspection body designate by Module H1
- 2in to 12in / DN 50 to DN 300: 232 psi / 16 bar (depending on operating temperature)
- above 12” / DN 300: 145 psi / 10 bar (depending on operating temperature)
- EN 12266 P10
- EN 12266 P11
- EN 12266 P12 Leak rate A
- Wafer and Lug design with long neck for insulation
- Up to 1 mbar abs. (depending on size and temperature)
- -40°F / -40°C up to 392°F / 200°C (depending on material)
- EN ISO 5211
- NF E 29-402
- Abrasive PTFE
- Antistatic PTFE
Garlock Butterfly Valve Installation Guide
Garlock Butterfly Valve Catalog (NA)
Can't find what you're looking for?
Search our global website for a larger range of products.
Alternatively, you can contact our sales support team who will guide you through out the process.