Rubber Fab's Torque Tee and universal socket are designed to aid in clamp installation and removal. Available with a family of components, the Torque Tee handle creates effective tightening leverage and aids in reaching tight spaces, including over head and behind tanks. The universal socket is required when using the Torque Tee.
- Chrome plated for special applications
- Works with standard hinge clamp wing nuts
- Works with Rubber Fab’s Torque-Rite®
- T-shape creates effective leverage
- Fast, easy one handed tightening in the right direction
- Provides an audible click when any factory preset torque is reached
- Flanged reversing collar disengages the ratchet mechanism and locks the tool for conventional backing off and loosening
- All mechanisms are sealed in die cast handle
- Consult factory for other torques
Rubber Fab is pleased to offer the Torque Tee in Chrome Plated! Same great features and now with a chrome plated handle. Available in 30 in/lb and 50 in/lbs. Consult factory for other torques.
|1||Tee Handle 30 IN LBS||TR-30-TEE-CP|
|Not Shown||Tee Handle 40 IN LBS||TR-40-TEE-CP|
|2||Tee Handle 50 IN LBS||TR-50-TEE-CP|
|4||3 Pc Extension Kit||TR-EX-.25-SET|
|5||1/4″ Swivel Joint||TR-SWIVEL-.25|
|6||1/4″ Palm Wrench||TR-PW-.25|
|7||Torque-Rite® 30 IN LBS||TR-30|
|Not Shown||Torque-Rite® 50 IN LBS||TR-50|
Perfect for tight places!