Torque-Rite® allows you to control compression and expansion while maintaining constant inch/pounds force insuring a Perfect Surface I.D. when used with a Rubber Fab sanitary gasket!
- An audible “click” indicating correct inch/pounds force
- Maintains constant 30 inch pounds force for elastomers
- Maintains constant 50 inch pounds force for PTFE & Tuf-Steel®
- Also Available in 40 and 60 inch/pounds
- Manual override feature
- Retrofits all sanitary hinge clamps, mini through 6″
- Works in rupture disk applications
- Works with all Smart Gasket® products including spore trap, thermocoupler and sampling injection tube
- User friendly
Torque-Rite® eliminates the problems associated with over – or under-tightening a gasket which can lead to an unsanitary system.
Compression control is easy!
Problems with over-tightening or under-tightening a gasket:
Over-tightening can tear or damage a gasket and can also cause a damming effect inside the pipeline. A torn or extruded gasket can hold soil and bacteria. Under-tightening leaves an undesirable concave area at the gasket allowing soil and bacteria to become entrapped. Both conditions should be avoided in a sanitary system.
Maintaining a “Perfect Surface” Sanitary System.
By maintaining a constant force on a Perfect Surface Gasket with the Torque-Rite®, gasket I.D. is maintained lowering bacteria count and enhancing product integrity. A Perfect Surface sanitary system is assured.