Rubber Fab Gauge Guard Isolator
Rubber Fab’s Gauge Guard Isolator gaskets protect expensive diaphragms and instruments from damage without affecting instrument performance.
By combining a quality Rubber Fab sanitary gasket with a membrane, the Gauge Guard Isolator gasket isolates hot or caustic saline solution from instrumentation, a necessary and cost effective step in assuring long life and accurate results from your instruments and gauges.
As some manufacturers will suggest the use of a gauge guard gasket, others note that the failure to use a gauge guard gasket can void most instrument and gauge warranties.
- 1/2″ and 3/4″ Elastomers have .015 membrane thickness
- 1″, 1-1/2″ & 2″ Elastomers have .012″ membrane thickness
- PTFE & Tuf-Steel® have .002″ membrane thickness
- Gasket membrane protects instrumentation from caustic saline solutions
- Will not interfere with gauge operation or accuracy
- Works with most industry standard instruments
- Helps extend the life of gauges
|*Consult Factory for Metal Detectable/X-Ray Inspectable Material|
Meets Stringent Standards:
- U.S. Pharmacopoeia Class VI Certification
- Cytotoxicity Criteria
- Title 21CFR 177.2600
- USDA and 3-A Sanitary Standards
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free