Rubber Fab Ansi-Flex
An Ansi-Flex 150# Ansi Flange Gasket's contact surface is PTFE unitized to an EPDM rubber inner core. This totally bonded construction provides a PTFE gasket with the mechanical characteristics, including memory, of an elastomer gasket with steam resistance. The Ansi-Flex 150# flange gasket has superior and extended service life over standard flange gaskets.
Rubber Fab makes Ansi Flange Full Face 150# (ANSI B16.5) Screens. These gaskets are suitable for service with ANSI 150# rated flanged connections.
- PVC Piping
- Glass Lining Piping
- FKM Fluoroelastomer
- Platinum Silicone
- Metal Detectable/X-ray Inspectable Buna and Sillicone
- Offered in 4 – 100 Mesh
- Sizes ranging from 1/2″ to 12″
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI Certification
- Cytotoxicity Criteria
- USDA and 3-A Sanitary Standards
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free (ADI Free)