Rubber Fab Hygienic Screen Gaskets
The Hygienic Screen material is similar to wire cloth with respect to opening sizes and open area percentages, but without wire intersections. Sanitary screens gaskets are a key element in the food and beverage industry to ensure a consistent product reaches the consumer. They protect valuable processing equipment from damage caused by unwanted particles entering the processing pipeline. All types of sanitary screen gaskets are used for a variety of applications-in all cases the “NEW” Hygienic Screen Gasket becomes the essential component of the process system.
- No Wire Intersections
- Eliminates over/under mesh
- Electropolished 316L Stainless Steel
Hygienic Screens are available in:
- 1/2″ – 6″ (Consult Factory for 6″ and over)
- 10 Micro through 4 mesh- See Rubber Fab’s
Screen Reference Sheet
Meets High Pharmaceutical Standards:
- U.S. Pharmacopeia Class VI
- Cytotoxicity Criteria
- Title 21 CFR 177.2600
- USDA Sanitary Standards
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- ASME-BPE Standards
- Animal Derived Ingredient Free *Buna does not meet USP Class VI and is not ADI Free
Hygienic Screen Part Numbers_0
Can't find what you're looking for?
Search our global website for a larger range of products.
Alternatively, you can contact our sales support team who will guide you through out the process.